Zippy's is located on Brookline Boulevard, and it is unique in appearance starting with its black-and-gold, Pittsburgh Steelers-themed awning. Filled with various sport's memorabilia, it is a haven for sport's fans in search of a place to eat and drink. Serving a menu featuring daily homestyle dinner specials, it also serves burgers, sandwiches, french fries and homemade soups. Free popcorn is always available. Also offering a full-service bar with a large selection of liquor and beer, happy hour is available Monday through Friday from 4-6 p.m., with nightly drink specials following. In business since 2005, this bar is open seven days a week and also features a DJ on Friday' nights and occasionally a live band.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: DJs, Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people.
- Private events: No
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported