Across from the Sunoco, between the post office and Kribel's Bakery, Tisha's Sunny Farms used to be part of the Sunny Farms chain. Now, it is independent and rapidly gaining a reputation for first-rate preparation and generous portions. Go in for breakfast, and you may stay for lunch.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No steps
- Founding Date: January 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Come as you are.