The Getaway Cafe
The Getaway Cafe is located on Sussex Avenue in Brookline, and has been owned and operated by Lou and Nancy Manolios since 1993. Carrying a menu full of everything from burgers and dinner entrees to desserts, the Getaway offers a casual atmosphere for any kind of dining. Eat-in service or take-out are both available at this restaurant. In addition to its full menu, the Getaway also offers a full-service bar. Gift certificates are available and they offer a rewards program, giving points that are redeemable for discounted dining, every time you place an order. Sign up is required to take advantage of the rewards program.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - midnight; Fri, 11am - 2am; Sat, 8:30am - 2am; Sun, 8:30am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located at the end of the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wings, sandwiches, burgers, dinners, desserts, full service bar
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual