Pita Land brings authentic Middle Eastern culture into the heart of Brookline. Located next to the fire station, the business has baba ganoush, chick peas, falafel, all different kinds of olives, all different kinds of olive oil and barrels of peas, rice and beans. Through a window, you will see a conveyor belt with pita after pita rolling by, fresh from the oven. And behind the deli counter, full of meats, salads, and baked goods, they even have a few hookahs.
- Fax: 412-531-3702
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no steps and there are automatic doors.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Regional specialty: Middle Eastern
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises