Exxon and On The Go Market
The On The Go Market is a convenience store and Exxon gas station located on the corner of West Liberty and Pioneer avenues. Gasoline is offered at eight self-service pumps, and both the store and pumps are open 24 hours a day.
Inside the store you will find a variety of snacks and beverages, as well as coffee, lottery, tobacco products and small household items. This store also offers propane tank sales and exchanges for all your grilling needs.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gasoline, snacks, beverages, coffee, household items, lottery tickets, propane, tobacco products
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom
- Items: Coffee, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Soda, Tobacco products