Dormont Vision Center
Dormont Vision Center is well into its fourth decade of serving its community, seeing to the visual needs of the adults and children of Dormont. The Center provides both glasses and contact lenses, as well as pre-procedure evaluation and post management care for laser surgery. All levels of eye testing are available.
- Fax: 412-344-6962
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 5:30pm; Tue, 9am - 8pm; Wed - Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No steps.
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Clothing and accessories brands: Calvin Klein, Polo - Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Escada, Silhouette, Nautica
- What's the most important thing to take into account when choosing eyewear?: ...that the shape of the glasses suits the shape of your face.