Th Dor-Stop restaurant is located in the center of Dormont, and it has been family owned and operated since 1986. Serving breakfast and diner fare, it offers everything from classic burgers to home made dinner entrees. Famous for its Dor-Stop Burger and Pittsburgh Turkey sandwiches, amongst others, the restaurant has won several awards and have been featured on Food Network's television show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. The Dor-Stop is a non smoking establishment with parking on street.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 3pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located at the end of the sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Breakfast items, dinner entrees, sandwiches, and desserts.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Diner fare
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The Pittsburgh Turkey sandwich and the Dor Stop burger.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual