Cannon Coffee aims to be more than just a coffee joint. There are local arts and crafts for sale, plenty of gently used books to peruse, and a PA system for intimate musical performances. They sponsor many local organizations, charitable and otherwise. "We at Cannon Coffee aren't here to be the next Starbucks. We are here to serve our community. When you come in to the shop expect to be inspired. Expect to get involved."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No steps.
- Founding Date: February 2, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Commonplace Coffee Company out of Indiana, PA; pastries from Annamarie's Specialties in Castle Shannon
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Wi-Fi: Free