Formerly The Locker Room Bar, this establishment on Brookline Boulevard is now known as the Brookline Pub. Open seven days a week, the pub offers an American-inspired menu as well as a full-service bar. Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday, and outdoor seating is available for warmer-weather dining. Happy hour has been available every day from 5pm to 7pm since 2007, when owner Leo opened the Brookline Pub. Tables, pool tables, darts and a jukebox fill the interior of the pub for a combination of dining and fun. The Brookline Pub also has MySpace and Facebook pages with more information.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2am; Sat, Sun, 10am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American cuisine and full-service bar.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual