The administrative staff of Keystone Oaks School District will hold two sessions of a public meeting to discuss the school's financial situation today, Wednesday, in the Keystone Oaks High School auditorium.
Superintendent William Stropkaj will lead the meetings along with assistant Superintendent Kathy Foster, Director of Fiscal Services Eric Brandenburg, and district Communications Specialist Jim Cromie.
The information sessions are expected to last about 20 minutes each. Following the session, the administration will take and answer questions from the public.
If you're going:
- What: Keystone Oaks School District Budget/Financial Status Presentation.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 10.
- Time: The first session is at 9:30 a.m. The same presentation also will be given at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Keystone Oaks High School auditorium.
- Cost: Free. These sessions are open to the public.