Wondering about the financial state of Keystone Oaks School District? Want to know how school districts create yearly budgets?
The administrative staff of Keystone Oaks School District wants to explain it to you.
The administration will hold two public presentations on Wednesday, Oct. 10 that will focus on the process of budget development as well as the current financial status of the district.
"I want to be able to explain to the public what the process is and how you go through it," said Superintendent William Stropkaj. "These (meetings) are very good things to help get community informed of where we’re spending money, how we’re spending the money, where we are, where we need to go, and what’s happening."
Stropkaj said he will lead the meeting along with assistant Superintendent Kathy Foster, Director of Fiscal Services Eric Brandenburg, and district Communications Specialist Jim Cromie.
The information sessions are expected to last about 20 minutes each. Following the session, the administration will take and answer questions from the public.
If you're going:
- What: Keystone Oaks School District Budget/Financial Status Presentation.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 10.
- Time: The first session is at 9:30 a.m. The same presentation also will be given at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Keystone Oaks High School auditorium.
- Cost: Free. These sessions are open to the public.