The bomb threats at the University of Pittsburgh are continuing at a feverish pace, which makes us wonder how are students, teachers and other workers coping with the scary situation?
There have been threats nearly every day for the past week, piled on numerous other false alarms that began in mid-February. They continued over the weekend and are now targeting multiple buildings.
Are you a student from this area who is attending Pitt? Are you a or Brashear High School student who is student considering studying there? Do you know someone who works or teaches on campus and has been affected by the disturbing situation?
Tell us how you feel about the situation ...
- How are the lives of people living in Oakland being affected?
- What is this unprecedented situation doing to Pitt’s national reputation?
- How will this affect luring prospective students to the school?
- Are these constant false threats creating a reckless attitude to the evacuations?
- What would you like to say to the person or people committing these crimes?
If you’d like to share your experiences and what you think of the situation, please contact me at 412-354-8729, or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Or you can share your thoughts in the comments section below.