Pittsburgh police are looking for a man who allegedly robbed a Beechview store on Nov. 30.
According to the police report, a man walked into Banksville Wireless, located at 1601 Banksville Road in Beechview, with a gun just before 5:30 p.m. and demanded money. A store employee complied, and the man ran from the store.
The man is described as a white male, age 30-35, 5’0” with a medium build who was wearing a black hoodie, black pants and gloves.
Those with information should contact Pittsburgh police, Zone 6.
Also in the blotter:
- Two people reportedly threw a brick at a moving car and damaged it near the intersection of Lowenhill and Crane avenues in Beechview on Nov. 28 at 2 p.m.
- A man told Pittsburgh police he was assaulted by two unknown white men in the 700 block of Brookline Boulevard on Nov. 28 at 3:45 a.m.
- A woman told police a man stole her cell phone, which she was attempting to sell to him. The incident occurred in the 1800 block of West Liberty Avenue in Brookline on Nov. 27 around 10:30 a.m.
- Money, prescription medication, electronics and gift cards were stolen from a homein the 1700 block of Harcor Drive in Brookline on Nov. 29 between 12:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. The victim reported that the alleged thief is someone she knows.
- Money was reported stolen from a purse that was left unattended in the 2800 block of Banksville Road in Banksville on Dec. 2 at 3 a.m.
- Joshua Brown of Brookline was arrested in the 100 block of Capital Avenue in Brookline on Dec. 1. He was charged with indecent assault, prostitution, public drunkenness and providing a false ID to law enforcement.
- Jeffrey Gestrich of Brookline and Tevin Dandridge of Pittsburgh were arrested for possession with the intent to deliver marijuana on Nov. 28 in the 1700 block of Pioneer Avenue in Brookline.
- Michael Henchell of Sheraden was arrested for possession of synthetic marijuana near Chelton and Freedom avenues in Brookline on Dec. 2.
- Devin Irwin of Beechview was arrested for possession with the intent to deliver heroin, and Brittany Johnson of Beechview was arrested for possession of marijuana. The arrests occurred in the 1800 block of Reality Avenue in Beechview on Nov. 28.
This information was supplied by Pittsburgh Police, and is a report for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.