Pittsburgh police are looking for two men involved in a robbery reported in Beechview on Feb. 3.
According to the police report, the victim told police a man came to his residence in the 1600 block of Methyl Street at 3:15 p.m. to sell him electronics. At one point, the man left the home, and then came back inside with a second man.
One of the men allegedly pulled out a gun and demanded money from the victim. Police said there was a struggle over the gun, the victim was robbed of a wallet and cell phone. The two men fled in a red or maroon-colored vehicle.
The first man is described as a black male, between 25 and 35 years old, weighing 160lbs and 5'8" with a thin build and dark complexion. The second man is described as a black male, weighing 220lbs, 6’0” and with a dark complexion.
Those with information are asked to contact Pittsburgh police.
Also in the blotter:
- A man told police someone tried to strike him with a vehicle after a road rage incident in the 3100 block of Banksville Road in Banksville just after 7 a.m. on Feb. 3.
- Robert Castapheny of East Hills and an unidentified male were arrested for carrying a firearm without a license, false identification to Law Enforcement, former felon not to possess a firearm, and a bench warrant. The arrest was made near the intersection of Sebring and Fallowfield avenues in Beechview on Feb. 3.
- Joshua Gettings of Brookline was arrested for DUI in the 1000 block of Bellaire Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 3.
- A woman was arrested for domestic violence in the 1800 block of Fallowfield Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 1.
- A man was arrested for domestic violence on Wenzell Place in Beechview on Jan. 28.
This information was supplied by Pittsburgh Police, and is a report for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.