Two cases of apparent vandalism were reported in Brookline on April 18.
A man told police someone damaged a keypad on the garage of his home in the 700 block of Fordham Avenue between 7:30 p.m. on April 17 and 7 a.m. on April 18.
Also on April 18, graffiti was spray painted on a building in the 500 block of Brookline Boulevard just after 4 a.m.
Police are investigating the incidents. Those with information can contact the Pittsburgh Police Department.
Also in the blotter:
- Two people reportedly broke into a vacant house in the 1500 block of Fallowfield Avenue in Beechview by forcing open a side door between 4 and 4:30 p.m. on April 16. A box containing a toilet was stolen.
- A resident in the 2400 block of Vodelli Street in Beechview told police someone forced open the side door of the home and stole copper pipe. The incident occurred around 11 p.m. on April 18.
- A man told police that a known person stole a pair of pants from his home in the 1600 block of Fallowfield Avenue in Beechview on April 16 between 5 and 10 p.m.
- A wallet was stolen from the 3100 block of Banksville Road in Banksville on April 17 between 8:15 and 9:15 p.m.
- Kelly Koza of Overbrook was arrested for possession of a controlled substance on April 18 near the intersection of Beechview and Wentworth avenues.
This information was supplied by Pittsburgh Police, and is a report for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.