- The assisted the Castle Shannon Police Department in responding to a report of a fight at Brewtopia on Grove Road in Castle Shannon.
- Dormont police responded to a harassment report on Pinehurst Avenue in Dormont. Police Chief Phil Ross said the report was related to an argument over money. No charges filed.
- Dormont police responded to reports of a suspicious solicitor visiting Dormont homes. Ross said police made contact with man, an employee of Three Rivers Builders, who said he didn’t realize he needed a permit to solicit. No charges were filed.
- Dormont police responded to a report that teenagers were walking in the street on Potomac Avenue. Ross said police asked the teens to stay on the sidewalk, and the teens complied.
- A Dormont police officer heard a man yelling inappropriate things at a woman, later identified as the man’s ex-girlfriend, on West Liberty Avenue. The officer asked them to stop their inappropriate behavior, and the couple left the scene.
- A Dormont police officer saw a man urinating on a sidewalk on Wisconsin Avenue. The man, identified as Joseph Truman of Mt. Washington, was taken to the Dormont police station. Police found a small amount of marijuana in his possession. Truman was cited for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
- Compact discs and parking vouchers were reported stolen from a car that was parked in the 1500 block of MacFarland Road in Dormont around 11:22 p.m.
- Dormont police responded to a call that a woman was unconscious in the bathroom of on West Liberty Avenue at 1:10 a.m. The woman, identified as Christen Connor of Bethel Park, was not at the restaurant when police arrived. Police found her walking along Pioneer Avenue. Connor was cited for disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to a report that teens had gone into an abandoned house at 1708 Potomac Avenue around 5:20 p.m. Ross said no one was in the house when police arrived. Police contacted the homeowner and asked that open entrances to the home be sealed.