- A Dormont man was charged with assault following a domestic incident that occurred at 2:45 a.m.
- responded to a report of a customer refusing to pay a bill at on West Liberty Avenue at 2:10 a.m. Police Chief Phil Ross said Lance Trimbur, 32, of Beechview, displayed disorderly behavior to the police after he was made to pay his bill. Trimbur was taken to the Dormont police station and lodged until he was sober. He was cited for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
- Police stopped a car for a traffic violation in the 2900 block of Glenmore Avenue at 6:30 p.m. A police officer reported smelling marijuana in the car, and found a small amount of marijuana when the car was searched. Matthew Adams, 32, of Pittsburgh, was cited for possession of a controlled substance, driving with a suspended license and disobeying a traffic control device.
- Police responded to a report of a car accident in the 3000 block of West Liberty Avenue at 8:42 a.m. Stacey Youngman, 37, of Aliquippa, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, driving with a suspended license, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility, careless driving and following too closely.
- Police responded to a report of a drunk driver in the 1400 block of Dormont Avenue at 7:15 p.m. Dennis Pruni 63, of Baldwin, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance.
- A caller reported that a man was passed out on a sidewalk in the 3100 block of West Liberty Avenue at 9:20 p.m. Roger Kohnfelder, 47, address unknown, was taken to the Dormont police station and lodged until he was sober. He was cited for public drunkenness.
- Police responded to a report of a man staggering down the street in the 1400 block of Park Boulevard at 5 a.m. Philip Bannon, 27, of Bethel Park, was cited for public drunkenness.
- A four-car accident occurred at the intersection of West Liberty and Biltmore avenues at 1 p.m. Ross said the accident occurred when a car making a turn through the intersection at West Liberty was struck by another car. Two more cars then became involved. One passenger was taken to UPMC Mercy Hospital in Pittsburgh with head and neck pain. No arrests or citations were made.
- Police were called to a home in the 2700 block of Connecticut Avenue for a fight between two men at 12:15 a.m. According to the police report, one man told police that Shawn Collington, 33, of Dormont, had threatened him with a hammer. Collington was charged with simple assault. Ross said Collington also had an active warrant at the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Department, and was picked up later in the day by a sheriff’s deputy.
- A juvenile was cited for disorderly conduct following a report of a fight at a home in the 1200 block of Arkansas Avenue at 9 p.m. Police also had responded to a fight at the home earlier that day, involving the same individuals.
Police also responded to several harassment and disorderly conduct reports that did not result in arrests or citations.