- responded to a complaint of loud party taking place in the 2000 block of West Liberty Avenue at 3:30 a.m. The residents were told to keep the noise level down. No citations were issued.
- Police responded to Eat N Park in the 2800 block of West Liberty Avenue at 12:30 a.m. for a report that a customer had a gun holstered on his waistband in plain view. Police determined that the customer had a valid and current permit for the weapon. No citations were issued.
- A stolen vehicle that had been missing for nearly three months was recovered. A vehicle was stolen from a home in the 1200 block of Arkansas Avenue on Dec. 14. The vehicle was reportedly found in Homewood on March 4 at 11:50 a.m. Police are investigating the incident. No arrests have been made.
- Police responded to Sunoco in the 3100 block of West Liberty Avenue at 1:15 p.m. for a report of a man assaulting a female. When police arrived, they determined that a mentally challenged man had become angry and was reacting to a caregiver. The man was taken to St. Clair Hospital for an evaluation. No arrests or citations were issued.
- Officers responded to complaint of someone honking a horn repeatedly in the 1400 block of Potomac Avenue at 1:55 a.m. Police issued a verbal warning, but no citations or arrests were made.
- Dormont police and the were dispatched to an apartment building in the 1200 block of Kelton Avenue at 12:30 a.m. for a possible carbon monoxide condition inside an apartment. All residents were medically cleared and no injuries were reported.
- Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at a home in the 2700 block of Dwight Avenue. The homeowner reported the incident just after 4 p.m. and told police the burglar entered the home through a rear window and stole kitchen utensils. No arrests have been made.
- Neighbors reported a domestic incident in the 1300 block of Illinois Avenue at 11:55 p.m. Police determined that it had been a verbal argument. No injuries were reported, and a female resident was picked up by a friend and left for the evening. No citations were issued.
- Police responded to a report of two people involved in a verbal fight in the street in the 2800 block of West Liberty Avenue near Apple Inn at 12:50 a.m. One person involved was picked by her mother and driven away. A man involved was taken by police to his home on Broadway Avenue in Dormont. No citations were issued.
- A neighbor called police to report a fight in the 2700 block of Broadway Avenue at 2:20 a.m. Police issued a verbal warning to the people involved. No citations were issued.
- Police were called to Albert’s Bar in the 2800 block of West Liberty at 2:35 a.m. because a woman was arguing with a bar tender. The woman was asked not to return to the bar, but no citations were issued.
- Police are investigating a report of a package stolen from the doorstep of an apartment in the 2800 block of West Liberty Avenue. Police confirmed with FedEx that the package had been delivered to the residence. No arrests have been made.
- A handicap placard was stolen from a vehicle in the 1100 block of Biltmore Avenue. The incident was reported at 6 p.m.
- Police are continuing to investigate an incident in which a home in the 1300 block of Illinois Avenue was burglarized after a man told the residents he was an Allegheny County assessment officer. For the full story, .
- Police responded to the CoGo’s in the 1500 block of Potomac Avenue at 1:55 a.m., for a report that someone was sitting in the back of a vehicle that did not belong to him. The owner of the vehicle told police he had gone into the gas station, and when he came out, a man he did not know was sitting in the back of his vehicle. The man apologized to police and told them he thought the car belonged to a friend. No citations were issued because the vehicle’s owner did not want to press charges.