- A woman reported that someone entered her Dorchester Avenue home in Brookline through a garage door and stole electronics, money, jewelry and a handgun. The incident occurred Feb. 2 between 7:45 a.m. and 6:10 p.m.
- It was reported that someone forced open the basement door of the building at 900 Brookline Blvd., which houses former State Rep. Chelsa Wagner’s office, and stole copper pipe before fleeing. The incident occurred between 3:40 p.m. on Feb. 1 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 2.
- A woman reported that someone forced open a rear door and entered her Louisiana Avenue home in Beechview. Once inside, the burglar stole electronics and a key. The incident occurred Jan. 31 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:10 p.m.
- It was reported that someone broke a window and entered the business at 3100 Banksville Road in Banksville, and stole gift cards, a cash box containing money, and money from a vending machine. The incident occurred between 6:05 p.m. on Jan. 31 and 8 a.m. on Feb. 2.
- The victim reported that a known person stole electronics from a Shadycrest Drive home in Beechview. The incident occurred between 11:30 p.m. on Jan. 31 and 9 p.m. on Feb. 2.
- A juvenile man was detained for stealing items from the store at 1600 Broadway Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 1 at 8:18 a.m.
- A man reported that someone he might know slashed two tires on his vehicle while it was parked on Rossmore Avenue in Brookline. The incident occurred between 7 p.m. on Feb. 3 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 4.
- Andrew Treglia, of Georgia, was arrested for DUI and other traffic offenses at West Liberty Avenue and Cape May Avenue in Beechview on Jan. 31.
- Gary Bernard, of Florida, was arrested for DUI on Banksville Road in Banksville on Feb. 4.
- Kurt Lightner, of Pittsburgh, was arrested for possession of marijuana and loitering and prowling at night on Lowenhill Street in Beechview on Jan. 30.
- Thomas Johnson Jr., of Mt. Oliver, was arrested for possession of cocaine on Broadway Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 3.
This report is for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.