The following information was supplied by . Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- Ronald Langhoff, 45, of Pittsburgh, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence in the 2800 block of West Liberty Avenue at 3:15 a.m.
- A cell phone was reportedly stolen from a guest at a Dormont home while a birthday party was taking place.
- Police responded to the 1400 block of Potomac Avenue at 2:16 p.m. for a report of two men assaulting another man. Witnesses at the scene told officers the men had run into a nearby apartment. According to the police report, when police arrived at the apartment, a woman—later identified as 29-year-old Ashlee Kara of Dormont—told officers the two men were angry because the third man owed them money. Police said Kara began yelling and using vulgar language while speaking to the officers, and was cited for disorderly conduct. The two men were identified as Nicholas Fuimara, 47, and Vincent Fiumara, 48, both of Pittsburgh. Both also were cited with disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to the area of the parking lot behind bar on West Liberty Avenue at 1:35 a.m. for a report of an assault. According to the report, police received conflicting reports about the alleged assault. Police said no arrests were made because none of the parties involved wanted to press charges.
- A car parked in the 2900 block of Mattern Avenue was vandalised overnight. Police said the three passenger window of the car had been shattered, and that the damage appeared to have been caused by a pellet gun. No arrests have been made.
- Police responded to the 2800 block of Broadway Avenue at 2:54 p.m. for a report of an assault. According to the report, Sean Pollack, 40, of Dormont, was arrested and charged with simple assault and public drunkenness after police confirmed with witnesses that he had fought with his mother over money.
- A juvenile male was escorted out of around 5 p.m. after causing a disturbance. Police said he was asked not to return to the pool for the rest of the summer.
- Police responded to the 1500 block of Potomac Avenue at 4:45 p.m. for a report of a vehicle stopped in the middle of the road. When officers approached the vehicle, they saw that both the passenger and driver appeared to be asleep, according to the police report. The occupants were identified as Ashlee Kara, 29, of Dormont, and Vincent Fiumara, 48, of Pittsburgh. Police said Fiumara stated he had taken a prescription medication which caused him to feel drowsy. The vehicle was not registered to either Kara or Fiumara, but police said the vehicle had not been stolen. Kara and Fiumara were each cited with disorderly conduct. The vehicle was impounded for unpaid parking fines.
- An 18-year-old girl came to the police station around 8 p.m. with her father to report that she had been assaulted. The girl told police she had been walking through an alleyway from the parking lot of on West Liberty Avenue toward Potomac Avenue when she was approached by six men and one female that she did not know. According to the police report, the girl said one of the men punched her, and then all seven fled on foot. No arrests have been made.