I love chicken tenders, but I don't like to eat greasy food too often.
I was happy when I found this recipe, and it's one of my new favorites!
- 2 cups of French fried onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 pack of chicken tenderloins (season with salt beforehand)
- 1 egg, beaten
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put the fried onions and flour in a plastic bag. Crush them until they are mixed well. Pour into a plate.
3. Dip tenderloins into egg and then coat with onion/flour mixture.
4. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the center no longer is pink.