These homemade pumpkin bars are not only gluten-free, but they are simple and delicious. They are a great dessert dish to take to a party or a way to curb your pumpkin pie craving this holiday season.
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey or brown rice syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lightly grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until the batter is smooth.
4. Gently pour into greased pan and bake 25-35 minutes or until edges are brown.
5. Remove from over and let set for about 20 minutes.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy!