These simple and delicious Brussels Sprout chips are way more delicious than they sound.
In my opinion, they beat out the normal potato, sweet potato, and kale chip recipes—you also get your greens in a delicious and fun way!
Brussel Sprout Chips
- 6-8 Brussels sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut off the stems of the Brussels Sprouts and peel the leaves off.
3. Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the Brussels leaves.
4. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle Sea Salt to taste.
5. Bake for 4-7 minutes or until crisp.
6. Remove, cool, and serve.