Looking for a quick, natural boost of energy during the day?
These easy energy bars will do just the trick. They will not only increase your stamina, but are high in fiber and Vitamin E, which will also keep your stomach full and your skin glowing.
- ½ cup raw cashews, chopped
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- ½ cup raw peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup almond or peanut butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup or honey, melted
1. Combine cashews, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds to mixture.
2. Slowly add in peanut or almond butter and honey or brown rice syrup.
3. Mix until the mixture turns into one solid ball
4. Take the mixture and press into a lined 8 x 8 pan.
5. Refrigerate for 60 minutes, cut into squares, and enjoy!