The new year is off to a chilly start in Dormont and Brookline. With a blustery New Year's Day behind us, here's a look at the forecast for the rest of the week from the National Weather Service in Moon Township:
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
Upload your snow photos and videos in the media box to the right by clicking on the "Upload Photos & Videos" tab.