If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400 million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
If you want to pick up a ticket, here are some locations to pick up your ticket:
- Breakers: 1413 Potomac Ave. in Dormont
- CoGo's: 1530 Potomac Ave. in Dormont
- Dormont News and Lottery: 1408 Potomac Ave. in Dormont
- People's Food Mart: 1435 Potomac Ave. in Dormont
- Market on Broadway IGA: 1616 Broadway Ave. in Beechview
To find other Powerball vendors, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.