1. Public Safety/Public Service committee meets at 6 p.m. Monday; Recreation/Community Affairs committee follows at 7 p.m.
You should come. There's usually a limbo contest.
2. The Dormont Library is hosting a , 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Monday for parents on why your teenagers absolutely hate your guts because you won't let them text and drive and get a belly piercing at the same time. Oh wait. Teens nowadays are already belly pierced. Anyway, sounds to be an informative program.
(I may have taken some liberties there, but my mom would probably say, yeah, that's about what he was like, minus the txting. Because we had phones that were attached to the wall?!?!??!?!?! And, if you had two phones in the house, they could just listen in. Crazy, I know.)
3. Dormont and Brookline are having Easter Egg hunts Saturday. Dormont's is at the and Brookline's is at the rec center.
4. Dormont and Brookline have their Saturday.
5. Scouts in Dormont will be this past Saturday. So, have them chock-full and out by 8 a.m. on Saturday if you're going to participate.