Today is the Dormont Street Fair!
The fair is from 2 to 11 p.m. and includes foods, crafts, jewelers, retail vendors, childrens events and more along Potomac Avenue.
As a reminder, Potomac Avenue will be closed to traffic from 10 a.m. until midnight. Pets are not permitted at this event.
Live performance schedule
- Bastard Bearded Irishmen: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Silent Partner: 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Raeya: 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- The Good Guys Band: 9 to 11 p.m.
- The Children's Area is on Potomac Avenue between West Liberty and Glenmore from 2 to 7 p.m. The area features games, crafts, strolling jugglers and magicians. Child Safety ID’s sponsored by the Dormont Police Department and Freemason’s CHIP Program will be available. A fire truck sponsored by Dormont Fire Department will be there, too!
- The information booth will be set up at the corner of Glenmore and Potomac, across from Mekong Restaurant, from 2 to 9 p.m. The booth will include a lost and found station, band schedule and maps of Street Fair vendors.
And remember to take pictures! You can upload any photos you take right to this article.