- The first day of school in the Keystone Oaks School District is Monday, Aug. 26.
- Dormont Elementary School's Kindergarten Orientation is Tuesday, Aug. 20. The first session is from 8:30 to 10 a.m. and the second session is from 10:30 a.m. to noon. If you need to register and have not done so already, call Keystone Oaks School District for information.
- Sixth-grade orientation at Keystone Oaks Middle School is Wednesday, Aug. 21 from 8 to 10 a.m. Students should report to the middle school where they will be directed to the LGI. Students will be able to see their homerooms and class schedules, and tour the building with middle school staff members. For questions, call 412-571-6146.
- Kindergarten Orientation at Aiken Elementary is Wednesday, Aug. 21 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. If you need to register and have not done so already, call Keystone Oaks School District for information.
- Meet the Teacher Night at Dormont Elementary School is Thursday, Aug. 22 from 6 to 8 p.m.
More information can be found on the district calendar on the Keystone Oaks website.