Invite a friend
Monday Evening Book Discussion
Explore new ideas and perspectives through fiction and nonfiction. New folks are always welcome!
- 04/16/12 - This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women
- 05/21/12 - One Step Behind by Henning Mankell
- 06/18/12 - One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
- 07/16/12 - Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi
- 08/20/12 - The House at Riverton by Kate Morton
- 09/17/12 - Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
- 10/15/12 - The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- 11/19/12 - Astrid and Veronika by Linda Olsson
- 12/17/12 - 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
|Where||Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Brookline 708 Brookline Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15226|
|Next on||This event is over.|
More About Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Brookline
The Brookline branch of the Carnegie libraries welcomes you immediately. The best sellers, the new and featured titles and the staff picks are in the front lobby, as are the adult graphic novels, audiobooks, and DVDs. Downstairs is the children's section, meeting rooms and group study areas.