Ok Patchland & the World...
Question of the Day? Why do People think it’s ok to Vandalize Others? I’m only asking because, I was Vandalized again last night & it’s been an ongoing issue so I ask... People of Dormont & the World..Grow Up, Act Like Adults & Stop Touching things that aren’t Yours. Didn’t your Mother ever Teach You any Manners?
It seem like Everyone needs a little refresher on What Vandalism is. So from the WWW., here is a brief break down. Read very carefully. One wouldn’t want to end up in Jail because of this little word...
Vandalism is: a ruthless destruction or spoiling of anything beautiful or enerable & defacement directed towards any property without permission of the owner. Actions of this kind can be described as anger or envy.
Van·dal·ism <a noun
1. Deliberately mischievous or malicious destruction or damage of property: vandalism of public buildings.
2. The conduct or spirit characteristic of the Vandals.
3. Willful or ignorant destruction of artistic or literary treasures.
4. A vandalic act.
Criminal Mischief & Vandalism may seem like petty charges, but they can ultimately cause serious issues in your life. I know that people make mistakes. Chances are you did something you now regret. Many property damage charges result from a lost temper or a youthful mistake. But….
Criminal Mischief - Laws & Penalties in Pennsylvania
Any of the following can be considered Criminal Mischief:
- Negligently, recklessly, or intentionally damaging property of another by fire, explosives, or other dangerous means
- Tampering with the property of another to endanger a person or property
- Causing someone to suffer monetary loss by deception or threat
- Defacing or damagingproperty
- Intentionally damaging real or personal property of another
The charge and potential sentence you will face depends on the value of the property that was damaged.
More than $5,000, 3rddegree Felony, Up to 7 years in prison.
$1,000-$5,000, 2nd Degree Misdemeanor, Up to 2 years in prison.
More than $500, 3rd Degree Misdemeanor, Up to 1 year in prison.
So People Think Twice, Three, OR even Four Time before YOU Decide to Vandalize Something… Your Action Hurt People. So instead of Hurting Others. Try using MANNERS & Remember…
MANNER’S = TREATING OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED…
IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!
Have a Wonderful Day Everyone,
Cassie @ Cassandra's Florals