HAPPY FATHERS DAY.... DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF YOUR FATHER....
There in every memory, See his love & care, Strength & hands to count on, Freely he does share, Provider, toil so faithfully, To make our dreams come true, Give strong & tender discipline, Though it is hard to do, A Father is God's chosen one
To lead the family, And point it to His will for life, Of love and harmony
Parent's Murphy Law...
1. Parenting is a 24-hour-a-day job with no salary, no raises, no promotions and very few vacations.
2. Parents are responsible for everything that happens to their children.
3. Guilt and self-blame are occupational hazards.
4. Parents don't get worker's compensation or any other fringe benefits.
5. Parents can never retire -- even when their kids ask them to.
6. Parents "don't get no respect" --until they die--and then it's too late.
Daddy, I love you, For all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you, 'Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me, To teach you to play, So smile 'cause I love you On this Father's Day.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO EVERY DAD WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR KIDS LIVES....
HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU DAD...ENJOY YOUR DAY ;?
HAVE A LOVELY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE,
CASSIE @ CASSANDRA'S FLORALS