Police Identifying Owners of Stolen Items
Pittsburgh police are working to identify the owners of items stolen from cars parked in Brookline over the past month.
Pittsburgh police have a number of items likely stolen from cars parked in Brookline in the past month, and they are working to identify the owners of those items.
Two Brookline residents were arrested last week and face numerous charges related to the thefts. An article detailing the arrests can be found by clicking here.
Between Sept. 1 and Sept. 7., 12 theft from vehicle incidents were reported in Brookline. Police said there have been more than 100 incidents.
Residents should contact Zone 6 Detectives at 412-937-3051 if they believe they were a victim of theft from auto in Brookline during the past 30 days.
Vehicles parked in the following locations were affected in September:
- 500 block of Fordham Street overnight on Sept. 3-4, 900 block of Fordham Street overnight on Sept. 4-5
- 800 block of Bay Ridge Avenue (Sept. 3-4)
- 400 block of Jillson Avenue (Sept. 3-4)
- 900 block of Berkshire Avenue (Sept. 4-5)
- 3000 block of Knowlson Avenue (Sept. 4-5)
- 2800 block of Castlegate Avenue (Sept. 5-6)
- 2100 block of Moredale Street (Sept. 5-6)
- 600 block of Dorchester Avenue (Sept. 5-7)
- 700 block and 800 block of Norwich Avenue (Sept. 5-6)