Pellet Gun Shot Through Dormont Window
Dormont police blotter, Aug. 24 to Aug. 31.
A Dormont woman got a scare last week when someone shot a pellet gun into the living room window of her home on Waltham Avenue.
According to the report by Dormont police, the woman was at home just after 10 a.m. when someone shot what police believe to be a pellet gun at her house, hitting her living room window.
There were no injuries in the incident, but no witnesses have come forward and no arrests have been made. Those with information should contact Dormont police at 412-561-8900, ext. 300.
Also in the blotter:
- Dormont police assisted Pittsburgh Police in serving a warrant to Hans Paul Morales-Barrera, 25, of Dormont at 3:45 p.m. The warrant was for selling heroin.
- A vehicle reported missing from Castle Shannon was found at 8:40 p.m. near Beggs-Snyder Park in Dormont.
- Brandon Knerr, 21, of Mt. Washington, was arrested for public intoxication at 9:20 p.m. in the 2800 block of West Liberty Avenue.
- Police responded to a parking lot in the 2900 block of West Liberty Avenue at 12:34 a.m. for a report of two men yelling obscenities and inappropriate language at two women. According to the police report, Raymone Wilson, 23, of Clairton, and Christopher Wilson, 25, of Beechview, were asked several times by police to stop yelling and leave the area. When they repeatedly refused, the two were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Jamie Wiseman, 31, Dormont; arrested for public drunkenness after a cab driver took her to the Dormont Police Department at 1:10 a.m. According to the police report, Wiseman fell asleep in the cab and the driver was unable to wake her up. Paramedics were called to the police station to treat her for high intoxication levels. Wiseman was charged with public drunkenness.
- Police responded to Jamison’s on West Liberty Avenue at 1:30 p.m. for a report of a woman passed out on a bar stool. Patricia Vollberg, 43, of Mount Washington, refused treatment from paramedics and was taken to the Dormont police station, where she was held until she was sober. Vollberg was charged with public drunkenness.
This information was supplied by Dormont Police. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.