KO Students Win Challenge Program Awards
Eight Keystone Oaks students received Challenge Program Awards last Friday.
Eight Keystone Oaks High School students were named winner of The Challenge Program Award last Friday, Oct. 26. Each of the students received a $250 check.
Keystone Oaks High School has been involved with the Challenge Program for the past five years, and is sponsored by Carpenter Powder Products in Bridgeville. Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to win $250 cash prizes in the areas of Community Service, Academic Improvement, Attendance and Academic Excellence.
The top 10 students in each category were eligible to have their name placed into a drawing to win the $250 prize.
The 2011-12 winners are:
- Community Service: Alyssa Lisle.
- Academic Improvement: Albert Ho.
- Attendance: Denis Kostic.
- Academic Excellence: Stephen Yamalis.
- Community Service: Ryan Tang.
- Academic Improvement: Logan Ausman.
- Attendance: Joe Pavlick.
- Academic Excellence: Jamie Ranalli.