Pittsburgh's first and largest independent art and craft fair returns tomorrow, Dec. 8, to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
The fair, now in its ninth year, will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will feature more than 150 vendors from the Pittsburgh region—including Dormont and Brookline—and from around the country.
Handmade Arcade encourages shoppers to buy local and buy handmade. Want details? Check out the Handmade Arcade listing on Dormont-Brookline Patch.
Here are a few of the local vendors:
- Jennifer Baron, co-organizer and DJ on Dec. 8.
- Allison Glancey—Strawberryluna
- Dan Rugh—Commonwealth Press
- Kim Fox—L2 Design Collective; Kim Fox Art
- Samantha Bower—Designs-By-Samantha
- Audra Azoury—Audra Azoury Jewelry
- Tracey Weber—Friend or Foe
- Marcy Batesv—Recycled Reads
- Lynne Kropinak—Charmed by Nature