Four Arrested for Heroin Possession in Banksville
Brookline, Beechview police blotter, Feb. 18 to Feb. 24.
Pittsburgh police arrested four people, including one juvenile, in Banksville last week for possession of heroin.
The arrests were made Feb. 19 in the 2800 block of Banksville Road.
Narcotics detectives arrested Anthony Dorsey of the Hill District, Erin Proctor of Baldwin, and a juvenile male, who each were charged with possession with the intent to deliver.
According to the police report, a Wilkinsburg man also was arrested and charged, but the court docket for those charges was not available as of Tuesday morning.
Preliminary hearings for Dorsey and Proctor are scheduled for today, Feb. 27, at 12:30 p.m.
Also in the blotter:
- A man told police someone entered his home in the 700 block of Linda Drive in Brookline through an unsecured door and stole money, jewelry and prescription medication. The incident occurred on Feb. 18 between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
- Two windows of an unoccupied building in the 1800 block of Pioneer Avenue in Brookline were broken sometime between Feb. 19 and Feb. 21.
- Graffiti was spray painted on a wall and buildings in the 1700 block of Coast Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 22 between 7 and 10 p.m.
- A man and woman were arrested for domestic violence in the 1500 block of Beechview Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 20.
- A woman was arrested for domestic violence in the 1200 block of Brookline Boulevard in Brookline on Feb. 20.
- Eric Fromme of Beechview was arrested for assault in the 700 block of Brookline Boulevard in Brookline on Feb. 23.
- Jessica Woods of Brookline was arrested near the intersection of Brookline Boulevard and Pioneer Avenue in Brookline for possession of marijuana and three outstanding warrants. The arrest was made on Feb. 24.
- A man was arrested for assaulting a police officer who was investigating a domestic dispute in the 1800 block of Crosby Avenue in Beechview on Feb. 24.
- Byoon Davis Jr. of Homewood was arrested by narcotics detectives in the 1100 block of Banksville Road in Banksville for possession of marijuana on Feb. 21.
This information was supplied by Pittsburgh Police, and is a report for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.