Burglary and Theft Reports in Brookline, Beechview
Brookline, Beechview police blotter, Oct. 22 to Oct. 28.
Below is a list of offenses and arrests that occurred in Brookline and Beechview between Oct. 22 and Oct. 28.
- Electronics were stolen from a home in the 1400 block of Beechview Avenue in Beechview at an unknown time between Oct. 27 and Oct. 29. The burglar entered the home by forcing open a side window.
- An iPod was reported stolen from a backpack in the 500 block of Crane Avenue in Beechview on Oct. 22 at 1 p.m.
- A woman reported that a known person took money she left on the counter of a store in the 500 block of Brookline Boulevard in Brookline on Oct. 25 just after 2:30 p.m.
Theft from vehicle
- Items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of Longmore Avenue in Beechview. The incident occurred between 10 p.m. on Oct. 25 and 8 a.m. on Oct. 26.
- The catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 1600 block of Broadway Avenue in Beechview. The incident occurred between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 25.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the 1300 block of Westfield Street in Beechview. The theft happened between 10 p.m. on Oct. 23 and 9 a.m. on Oct. 24. The owner’s keys could not be located.
- A woman told police two juvenile-aged males damaged her vehicle while it was parked in the 1600 block of Broadway Avenue in Beechview between 5:15 and 5:30 p.m. on Oct. 23.
- A vehicle parked in the 2300 block of Wolford Street in Brookline was damaged on Oct. 23 between 6 and 7:45 p.m.
- A vehicle parked in the 2200 block of Candace Street in Beechview was damaged on Oct. 23 between 6 and 9:45 p.m.
- Glen Phillips of McMurray was arrested for DUI and possession of heroin on Oct. 28 at the intersection of West Liberty and Brookside avenues in Beechview.
- Nichole Henderson and Ian Bloomer, both of Beechview, were arrested for possession with the intent to deliver controlled substances on Oct. 26 in the 1400 block of Beechview Avenue.
- Joshua Bisbey of Brookline was arrested for possession of heroin on Oct. 23 in the 1300 block of Oakridge Street in Beechview.
- John Doe was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Oct. 22 in the 1100 block of Brookline Boulevard.
- David Manion of Brookline was arrested for DUI on Oct. 23 in the 2500 block of West Liberty Avenue in Beechview.
- A man was arrested for assaulting and threatening two police officers and a woman during a domestic dispute on Oct. 28 at a home on Wenzell Place in Beechview.
This information was supplied by Pittsburgh Police, and is a report for crimes and arrests in Zone 6. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. A map of the Zone 6 area can be found here.