Agenda for Keystone Oaks School Board Meeting
The school board will meet today. View the agenda here.
Keystone Oaks School Board will hold its regular business meeting today, Thursday, Feb. 21, at 7 p.m. in the board room at Keystone Oaks High School.
The agenda includes the following, among other items:
- Approval of the 2013-14 school calendar.
- Employment, resignation and salary/payment approvals for various professional and paraprofessional staff members.
- Approval of budget transfers.
- Adoption of a Tax Increment Financing Resolution for Dormont Borough.
- Approval of WindStream as the telephone carrier service for the district, upon the termination of the agreement with the current carrier, Consolidated.
Details of these items are included in the agenda package, which is attached to this article as a PDF document.